RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

7/31/2024

MIDWEEK PRAYER

Adapted from "A Prayer for Difficult Times" by Heidi Vegh


Almighty God, I pray that we as a church
can stand up for justice and truth
and kneel every day in your presence.
Give us the strength to endure difficulty in our own lives
and give us wisdom and guidance where we need it.
I pray that despite the difficulty surrounding us, 
we can stand firm in our faith. 
I pray we can share the love of Jesus with all those around us 
and that the lies and schemes of the enemy will not prevail. 
I grieve for the people who don’t know you, 
I pray you would bring people into their lives 
that can bring truth to their hearts and hope for their souls. 
Thank you for your peace, Lord, 
and thank you that we can come to you 
and you meet us right where we are.
Jesus, in your name we pray.  
Amen

No comments: