RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

3/08/2009

A DIFFICULT SITUATION

I had heard of this problem but never before experienced it. Once, a friend of mine confessed to the problem. Two weeks ago it happened to me. I was in a meeting in our conference room one morning at work that lasted several hours . At about 11 am, we took a break and I headed for the rest room. It was then I discovered the situation. Naturally, several guys from the meeting had crowded into the small room. There I was standing at the only urinal with guys behind me when I realized I had my boxer shorts on backwards! It is a difficult problem to overcome before you actually realize what the problem is. How could this happen? How could it? Was I so out of it this morning? I did dress in the dark. Is it Alzheimer's? How could it happen?

I was able to overcome it without everyone realizing what was going on. All I could think of was, "Do gay guys wear them this way all the time?"

No comments: