RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

7/06/2018

BENGALS

I'm in no way promoting gambling.  I've never been a gambler.  I love looking at the odds.  Gamblers know what is going on in sports better than almost anyone.  They have their money relying on their knowledge.  With that in mind, I present the futures odds for the upcoming NFL football season - as it pertains to the Cincinnati Bengals and their counterparts in northern Ohio.  You can go to Las Vegas and place a bet if you're so inclined.

Odds to win the AFC Central Division (Bengals, Browns, Ravens & Steelers)

Bengals 10/1
Browns  9/1

Odds to win the AFC Championship

Bengals  40/1
Browns  28/1

Odds to win the Super Bowl

Bengals  100/1
Browns   66/1

These odds indicate the money men think the Browns are a better team than the Bengals or at least more likely to win.  Can you believe it?  The Bengals odds are the worst in all of football. 

Okay, I've given you about two month to prepare yourself for a miserable professional football season in Southwestern Ohio.  Set your expectation low - very low. 

As for me, I think they're wrong.  But of course, I don't gamble. 
🏈 

No comments: