RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

8/14/2018

THIS AND THAT

Do you ever get songs stuck in your head and can't get them out?  I do - maybe, because I sing a lot.
The past three weeks for me it has been "Imagine" by John Lennon and the Beatles.  Don't ask me why - I don't know.

For the past year, off and on, it has been "The Shadow of Your Smile".  Don't ask me why - I don't know.  Smiles don't have shadows.  The words are stupid but the melody is enchanting.  Don't go to YouTube and play it - it might get stuck in your head, too.

Anyway, I'm not sure which is worse.  If I get rid of one song, it just gets replaced by another.  What am I to do?

  • Cutest car sticker I've seen in a while:     
 27.2 

I got lost

I played golf last week.  Maybe I'm starting to like the pain.  Can you say "masochist"?  

No comments: