RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

7/01/2020

MIDWEEK PRAYER

I've been thinking about angels recently.  I suppose they are God's helpers on Earth.  There are many stories in the Bible, Torah and Koran about angels; they're named Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and others and in some stories there are mentioned multitudes of angels in different ranks;  Seraphim, Cherubim and Thrones to name a few.  If you added up how many angels there are from Biblical accounts, I've heard you would come to at least 400 million.  Many people attribute much of the unexplained good fortune that comes to them as being brought by an angel.   Today, let's pray this traditional, simple child's prayer to his guardian angel.  

Angel of God, my guardian dear,
for me God's love commits you here.
Ever this day, be at my side,
to light, to guard, to rule, to guide.  
Amen
   ðŸ‘¼

No comments: