RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

11/05/2020

THIS N THAT

 There was a full blue moon on Halloween last Saturday.  I missed it.  There won't be another until 2039.  I don't expect to see that one either.  Blue moons are those that are the second in one month, or the fourth in three months or the 13th in a year. 




If California were a country, it would rank as the 5th largest economy in the world based on gross domestic product.  The world rankings:  1.) USA   2.) China   3.) Japan   4.) Germany  [California]  
5.) UK   6.) India.  7.) France





Between April 2018 and April 2019, Florida's population increased by 1,000 residents per day.  It is expected to stay near that for the next five years.





A chicken once survived almost two years after having it's head cut off.  The headless chicken, named Mike, toured the country and had to be fed with an eye-dropper.  





A Catholic bedtime prayer -  "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, if I should die before I wake, I pray the dems don't have me vote again."
😅

No comments: