RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

12/02/2020

MIDWEEK PRAYER

Before I begin, I want to explain that I have been inserting prayers into this blog on Wednesdays since April 1 of this year - a response to the pandemic which I recognized at that time.  I call it "midweek" because it is Wednesday that it publishes.  You can pray any time.  The more often, the better.  If you can't think of what to say, just sit quietly in His presence.  

Here is that first prayer with slight modification.

Dear God, you favor those who seek you, those who revere your name.  I am and I pray this country is counted among those.  

Through your son, you made the blind see, the deaf hear, the lame walk, the sick be cured and the dead arise.  Nothing is beyond your power.  You are our source of health and healing.

Let us all be aware of your presence in our lives and give you thanks for what we have, so that we may boldly ask you to grant us health and strength and peace through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Amen!   

🕈

No comments: